Friday, July 29, 2011

Review - Cream Perfume Company

Recently I had heard about the Cream Perfume Company and thought 'That sounds very interesting', so I decided to try it out for myself.
Their products are based and made in Southern California and are crafted in Grasse, France. Several celebrities and magazines such as Fashion and Canadian Living have featured these cream perfumes.

When I opened up the package containing their Sandalwood Body Lotion, Peach Cream Perfume and Ylang Ylang Cream Perfume, I thought the wooden design looked cool. Then I realized that it wasn't a design; the jars are made from actual environmentally friendly wood!
What I love about these perfumes is that they fit in the palm of your hand and it's so easy to pop them into your purse. They won't leak in your bag either and are airplane friendly, too.




The Peach Cream Perfume is one of my favorite perfumes. I'm a fruity kinda gal, so it was love at first sniff for me. When you first smell this fragrance, the sweet (but not overpowering) scent is what I first noticed, but it also has a bit of a musky undertone.

At $9.95 a jar, these 0.10 oz perfumes won't make a dent in your wallet.




Now, I'm not big on florals but my mother loves them so I gave the Ylang Ylang Cream Perfume for her to try out. This one has more of a warm, rich scent. I was sitting next to my mom and didn't know she was wearing it, and wondered what that delightful smell was coming from!

These perfumes last all day and aren't overpowering; I've been wearing them for the past week and love them!



I found the Sandalwood Body Lotion to be light on my skin, but very moisturizing. This is great because I live in a dry environment, but at the same time, I don't want to feel some heavy product on my skin. I applied the lotion last night and 16 hours later, my skin still feels smooth and silky.
This lotion is from their spa line and really helps improve the condition of your skin. They also have Natural Body Lotion for sensitive skin.



If you're looking for something natural, convenient, and cost efficient, I would definitely recommend these!



Would you like your choice of any product from their site? Enter to win here.






2 comments:

Sweet As Honey Blog said...

I would love to try out their Natural Body Lotion With Organic Coconut or their Peach Cream Perfume.

Great review!

JoshuaRyan863 said...

Peach scent is one of my favorite scents, I would definitely love to try it! I love anything that smells beachy and or tropical! Cocoanut and Vanilla also! mmmmmmm

About Me

My photo
I love anything girly, especially bath and body products, makeup, jewelry and other cute stuff. If you are interested in me doing a review of your product, please contact me and I would be happy to chat with you. My email is girl23rocks@hotmail.com Thank you =)