Saturday, July 9, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: July

This month I decided to take part in something I have never done before- I joined RAK, which is hosted by Book Soulmates. (Thank you for coming up with such a great idea!)


So for those of you who don't know what RAK is, everyone who wishes to join can post a wishlist of books anywhere and link to it on the Google doc located at Book Soulmates.
If you're lucky, someone might choose to do a Random Act of Kindness for you and send you a book from your wishlist! Thank goodness there's the Book Depo so all International participants are included. <3


A thank you post will be made at the end of the month to recognize all those RAKs!


I am looking forward to checking out everyone's wishlists and hopefully exchanging Random Acts of Kindness with some of you. :)


If you would like to make my day and send me a book, please let me know in the comments and I will get in touch! Thanks so much


My wishlist for July:


*A Million Suns - Beth Revis
Matched - Ally Condie
Wither -  Laura DeStefano
Beauty Queens - Libba Bray
The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter
Nightshade - Andrea Cremer
Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
Bumped - Megan McCafferty
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore
Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder
Outside In - Maria V. Snyder
Elixir - Hilary Duff
What Happened to Goodbye - Sarah Dessen
Forgotten - Cat Patrick
The Replacement - Brenna Yovanoff
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs


Let's be friends on Twitter or Goodreads 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love anything girly, especially bath and body products, makeup, jewelry and other cute stuff. If you are interested in me doing a review of your product, please contact me and I would be happy to chat with you. My email is girl23rocks@hotmail.com Thank you =)