Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Prize from Beauty From The Inside Out and Haul from Deuce Beauties Plus Upcoming Review

I was pleasantly surprised to come home and find three packages waiting for me.

The first was a prize I had won from Beauty From The Inside Out last month. It was sent out on the second and considering we are still sorting out a postal strike here in Canada (I think!) it made good time!

It included a mini bottle of Palmer's cocaa butter, a body scrub by Soap & Glory, a mascara, a dry shampoo (I was just looking for one!), two Sleek lipsticks, two eyeshadows and a packet of hair elastics.
Of course, I love it! Now, to be honest, the lipsticks aren't colors that I would normally wear but they're great nonetheless, especially because I don't think you can get them where I am.

Thank you so much Dionne!


Here I swatched the lipsticks and eyeshadows
(From left to right) 
Mystic by Sleek (Matte), Peaches & Cream by Sleek (Sheen), Asteroid (eyeshadow), Heather (eyeshadow)

The colors are much more vibrant in person- I especially love Asteroid!


The second package contained three nail polishes I had bought from a blog sale at Deuce Beauties around the same time. It was shipped out on the first and so I can expect that packages will take 2 and a half weeks to arrive. 
I was very excited for these as I know we definitely do not have these and they're very popular where I am. (Jump for joy!)

When I saw that the China Glaze Cracked Metal collection had come out in the states I never thought I'd get them but here they are!
(From left to right)
Magic Attraction by Color Club, Cracked Medallion by China Glaze, Latticed Lilac by China Glaze
Thank you Carla!

And last but certainly not least I received a body lotion and two cream perfumes for review from The Cream Perfume Company. I'm not going to go into detail about these because I still have a review (and giveaway!) to do, but I can tell you I'm already impressed with them. 
To ensure the most accurate details I'll test it out this week and have the review and giveaway up this weekend.


Thanks for sticking around till the end! 





1 comment:

Carla said...

So glad they arrived to you safely! Hope you're enjoying them as much as I am :)

All the best,
Carla

About Me

My photo
I love anything girly, especially bath and body products, makeup, jewelry and other cute stuff. If you are interested in me doing a review of your product, please contact me and I would be happy to chat with you. My email is girl23rocks@hotmail.com Thank you =)