Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prize from Beauty Blog

Today I received in the mail a prize which I had won from Beauty Blog, and I wasn't even expecting it to come so quickly, so all the better!

The prize included a Maybelline Volum' Express mascara (Hello Kitty Edition!) which I'm so thankful is waterproof because I only wear waterproof mascara. I'm very excited to try this mascara out because the wand is so different than any other I have used before- it's very skinny with tiny spikes on it.

 


It also came with two eyeshadow quads. I swatched the eyeshadows and immediately noticed how silky they felt. I'm so happy about the colours too, since I only wear natural or earth tone shades on my eyes.

Thanks, Sandra!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love anything girly, especially bath and body products, makeup, jewelry and other cute stuff. If you are interested in me doing a review of your product, please contact me and I would be happy to chat with you. My email is girl23rocks@hotmail.com Thank you =)