Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 A-Z Reading Challenge!

I am taking part in the A-Z Reading Challenge, hosted by The Thoughts of a Book Junkie!

This year I will fill in this list, reading a book starting with each letter of the alphabet, how fun. :)

A- Across the Universe
B-
C-
D-
E-
F-
G-
H-
I- I am Number Four
J-
K-
L-
M-
N-
O-
P-
Q-
R-
S-
T-
U-
V-
W-
X-
Y
Z-

I don't have many yet but not to worry- I have a lot of books yet to read!

Read about the A-Z Reading Challenge here: http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/2011/01/z-reading-challenge-giveaway.html

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love anything girly, especially bath and body products, makeup, jewelry and other cute stuff. If you are interested in me doing a review of your product, please contact me and I would be happy to chat with you. My email is girl23rocks@hotmail.com Thank you =)