Sunday, September 12, 2010

Everything Has a Beginning

   I am so excited to finally start this blog, which I have been wanting to do for a long time. This blog will be mainly used to do reviews on products that I feel interest me and will hopefully interest you, as well. But who knows? Maybe it will turn into something more than just a place for reviews. I hope that it will turn into a place where people can come for an honest opinion on products that are interesting and useful.
  I have an addiction to bath and body products. They are such a wonderful indulgence! I also love anything cute or pretty, and always have adventures finding them, which I call my shenanigans. I have a sweet tooth too, so I sometimes cannot control myself when it comes to candy or dessert. This is where the name SweetSugaryShenanigans comes from. I hope you will have as much fun reading this blog as I do writing it!

2 comments:

Busy Working Mama said...

I'm a lotion and potion junkie, too :) Good luck in blog land and thanks for coming to enter a giveaway. Let me know if you'd like any blog advice. I just started mine earlier this year.

Aleksandra

CC said...

Me too! I have so many bath and body products, my mom gets so mad at me for all the clutter in my bathroom. Congrats on starting your blog! :)
Xx

About Me

My photo
I love anything girly, especially bath and body products, makeup, jewelry and other cute stuff. If you are interested in me doing a review of your product, please contact me and I would be happy to chat with you. My email is girl23rocks@hotmail.com Thank you =)